[in stock] items are cool new items that we carry at the shop.
We just picked up the new Shimano Sport Camera. After a few of us tested it we are IMPRESSED. There are lots of cameras out there, but we really like these because they are made for us – cyclists. Because these cameras are made for cyclists, they have some features that make them better for using with bikes than other, more mainstream first person action cameras.
Top Features you should care about as a cyclist
- Built in wifi (compare to GoPro Black edition @ $399)
- iPhone & Android apps
- Waterproof camera (no ‘case’ like GoPros)
- Small and lightweight (duh)
- Records in 720P @ 120 fps (so your action video doesn’t get choppy)
- Time lapse mode
- Helmet strap & helmet mount
- Many GoPro mounting accessories will work with camera
- Safety leash included (you won’t always land that sick jump)
- Automatic image rotation (no more filming upside down)
- Pairing with ANT+ sensors (Cadence, HR, Speed, Power, Di2 shifting)
- Overlays ANT+ data over video (cool!!)
- So easy to operate and post to Youtube even Mike can do it 🙂
$299 – First 5 sets are on sale for $275
Sample video with ANT+ data overlay
Come check it out at the shop! We’ve got several in stock!